Ma reine de Jean-Baptiste Andréa | Folio  (French edition)
search
  • Ma reine de Jean-Baptiste Andréa | Folio  (French edition)

Ma reine de Jean-Baptiste Andréa | Folio (French edition)

Folio

Available to order from the publisher, delivered within 7 to 15 working days

Discover My Queen by Jean-Baptiste Andréa, a poignant novel where the summer of 1965 becomes the stage for an unforgettable adventure. Shell, a young boy, escapes from his monotonous life to meet Viviane, a mysterious girl who transforms his existence. Between dreams and reality, the impossible becomes possible. A subtle, irresistible, and unforgettable story according to Mohammed Aïssaoui, Le Figaro.

Author
Jean-Baptiste Andréa
Language
French 🇫🇷
€9.48
Available to order, delivered within 7 to 15 working days

Payment 100% secure

Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Paypal or 3 times, interest-free with Scalapay

Shipping costs

0.01€ from 35€ of purchase in France and from 99€ throughout Europe

Delivery

Delivery in France and around the world at home, at office or in a pickup point

Description

My Queen is a novel by Jean-Baptiste Andréa, published in the Folio collection. This book immerses us in the summer of 1965, where we follow the story of Shell, a young boy who decides to run away from the gas station where he grew up with his parents. On the plateau overlooking the Asse valley, Shell finds himself confronted by silence and wild nature, until he meets Viviane, an enigmatic girl who changes his life forever.

With Viviane, everything seems possible. She embodies a universe where imagination has no limits, and for the first time, Shell feels alive and accepted. Viviane becomes the queen of his world, and Shell, out of love and play, follows her without question. However, this boundless devotion leads him much further than he ever imagined.

This novel is an ode to childhood, innocence, and the power of imagination. Jean-Baptiste Andréa succeeds in capturing the emotions of his main character with great sensitivity, offering the reader an unforgettable literary experience. The author's style, both subtle and poetic, takes us on a deep inner journey where every word resonates with particular intensity.

Critics have praised My Queen for its finesse and emotional impact. Mohammed Aïssaoui from Figaro calls this book a "great novel," adding that it is "subtle, irresistible, unforgettable." This work is not only a story about love and sacrifice but also a reflection on what it means to grow up and face reality.

My Queen is available in pocket format in the Folio collection. This convenient format allows you to take this moving story with you everywhere and dive at any moment into the unique world of Shell and Viviane.

Product Information

• Title: My Queen
  • Author: Jean-Baptiste Andréa
  • Publisher: Folio
  • Collection: Folio
  • Format: Pocket
  • EAN13: 9782072750663
  • ISBN: 978-2-07-275066-3
  • Publication Date: 07/02/2019
  • Number of Pages: 224
  • Dimensions: 18 x 11 cm
  • Weight: 142 g
  • Language: French

My Queen is more than just a novel; it is a literary experience that deeply marks its readers. Whether you are a fan of contemporary literature or looking for a touching and poetic story, this book is for you. Discover it now on our site https://athenaeum.com/en/.

Details

Data sheet

Author
Jean-Baptiste Andréa
Language
French 🇫🇷
Publisher
Folio
Number of pages
Date of publication
02/07/2019