Jamais plus - Colleen Hoover | Hugo Poche (French edition)
search
  • Jamais plus - Colleen Hoover | Hugo Poche (French edition)

Jamais plus - Colleen Hoover | Hugo Poche (French edition)

1 Last items in stock

Never Again by Colleen Hoover, published by Hugo Poche, dives into the life of Lily Blossom Bloom, a young woman marked by a difficult past. Between her violent father and submissive mother, she dreams of opening a flower shop in Boston. Her path crosses with Ryle, a charming neurosurgeon, but her past with Atlas, her first love, haunts her. This book, with millions of copies sold and adapted into a movie, explores the complexities of romantic relationships and the cycle of violence.

Language
French 🇫🇷
€7.49
In stock, delivered within 1 to 5 working days

Payment 100% secure

Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Paypal or 3 times, interest-free with Scalapay

Shipping costs

0.01€ from 35€ of purchase in France and from 99€ throughout Europe

Delivery

Delivery in France and around the world at home, at office or in a pickup point

Description

Never Again by Colleen Hoover is a poignant novel published by Hugo Poche, which explores themes of domestic violence, love, and resilience.

Lily Blossom Bloom did not have an easy childhood. Between a violent father and a mother she perceives as submissive, Lily had to draw on her own strength to get through. Now, she is about to realize her dream: opening a flower shop in Boston. It is then that she meets Ryle, a charming and ambitious neurosurgeon, who seems as attracted to her as she is to him. Despite this mutual attraction, Lily hesitates to embark on a new romantic relationship. The memories of her parents weigh heavily on her.

In addition to Ryle, Lily's past resurfaces through Atlas, her first love. Atlas deeply marked her adolescence, and Lily's choice between her past and her future with Ryle becomes increasingly complex. The path to happiness seems mapped out for Lily, but the future can darken quickly.

Our readers talk about Never Again and its adaptation!

"The writing is fluid, we get attached to the characters instantly, and I find it very pleasant that there are multiple narrators. The novel tackles very difficult subjects, but they are very aptly put on paper, inviting us to question ourselves." - @leslivresdhelene, TikTok

"I found the movie very faithful to the book, the important scenes were there, and it's hard to read, but it's also hard to watch. I had tears in my eyes several times. The message conveyed in the book is very important and is really well represented in the movie." - @bookss_addict, Instagram

Information:

• Format: Pocket
  • EAN13: 9782755677485
  • ISBN: 978-2-7556-7748-5
  • Publisher: Hugo Poche
  • Publication Date: 08/07/2024
  • Collection: New Romance
  • Number of Pages: 444
  • Dimensions: 17.8 x 11.1 x 2 cm
  • Weight: 238 g
  • Language: French

Details